Monday, May 13, 2013

"oh yeah, life goes on." ... from a little ditty about "Jack and Diane"

... from a little ditty about "Jack and Diane"


My friend and co-poster, David Haas from MCA asked me to share this with my readers, which I will happily do.

 Heather Von St. James, a seven-year mesothelioma cancer survivor, participated in a short video about her journey through her cancer experience. It is a truly inspirational story that will hope will further our mission to spread hope and awareness to those who need it. If you wouldn't mind sharing this with your readers Heather would be very grateful. Here is the link to the video: www.mesothelioma.com/heather.
I hope you find hope, inspiration, or something positive to take away from it.


~namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE visitors! Please leave a comment...